Get ready for the Pre-Valentine Pop-up Event hosted and promoted by Bastrop Guide. This is a Valentine's Day Themed Event we have a great day planned! We'll have 2 themed piñatas, an arts and craft table for the littles, great food from the food trucks at the court and more!
More information once vendors are confirmed so mark your calendar's and stay tuned!
|Chestnut Grove Food Court
710 Chestnut Street
|February 10, 2024
10AM - 3PM
#bastropguide #popmarket #localpopevents #localevents #valentinesday #valentinepopup #valentinesdaygift
VENDOR EVENT INFORMATION:
About the Event: Pre-Valentine Pop-up Event hosted and promoted by Bastrop Guide. This event will be held at the Chestnut Grove Food Truck Court on February 10th, from 10AM - 3PM.
Vendors will be required to be completely set-up and ready to start by 10AM.
This is a Valentine's Day themed event, therefore our team will carefully review all applications to curate a diverse and exciting lineup of vendors. We are looking for vendors with unique and heartfelt gifts that go beyond the ordinary! From handmade crafts, jewelry, treats, etc. The food court has very limited space, so unfortunately we will only be able to select six vendors.
What to expect as a vendor: Bastrop Guide will be promoting this event on social media including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and on www.bastropguide.com. Bastrop Guide will also be "Live" during the event on Facebook, TikTok and Instagram. This is a great way to promote your business and your unique products or services.
About Chestnut Grove: Chestnut Grove Food Truck Court is located just off of Downtown Bastrop at 710 Chestnut Street, with heavy traffic off of Chestnut Street. Several food trucks will be open, offering crepes, coffee, barbecue and more!
Cost: Vendor fees for the event are $50
Vendors will also be required to have their Peddler/Soliciting Permit from the City of Bastrop ($30). We will email these permit applications to each vendor, once they are selected and confirmed.
HOW TO APPLY TO BECOME A VENDOR
- Complete the vendor application form below by January 24th
- Selection Process: Our team will carefully review all applications to curate a diverse and exciting lineup of vendors. Selected vendors will be notified no later than January 26th.
- Payments: Once selected we will email or text a link for payment, your vendor spot is not confirmed until payment is made.
- Prepare for Success: Once confirmed, start preparing for the big day! Consider unique displays, exclusive promotions, or special offers to make your booth stand out.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Vendors will be required to show proof of their Peddler/Soliciting Permit prior to the event.
- This is a RAIN or SHINE Event, meaning we will have the event regardless of rain.
- No refunds, if you don't show up to the event or cancel your participation.
- Vendors are required to stay through the entire event time 10AM - 3PM.
Please reach out with any other questions by email or call 737-348-3073.